What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include names, addresses, email addresses, and phone and facsimile numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways, including interviews, correspondence, by telephone and facsimile, by email, via our website www.hopecircle.com.au, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources and third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or the policy of authorised third parties.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose in circumstances where you reasonably expect such use or disclosure. By contacting us in writing, you may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists.
When we collect Personal Information, we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
- With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
- Where required or authorised by law.